Books read and in some cases reread:
- Black Echo by Michael Connelly.
- W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton.
- Critical Mass by Sara Paretsky.
- Quickbooks 2015; The Best Guide for Small Business by Bobbi Sandberg.
- Origami Butterflies by Michael LaFosse. Each butterfly is dedicated to a person. It was fun to read about them and look up additional information about them. I also spend a lot of time reading the folding instructions before I actually start folding.
- Blood Rites by Jim Butcher. (My favorite Dresden book.)
I also spent some time working on alternate materials for folding cranes. I think I've found it. The search has been so much fun. I'll show you if it works.
My beach cover up arrived the very first day of vacation. It's very comfortable. I had it on while I was sipping my mai tai.
I think I may have cleaned house today I was so inspired by your house cleaning discussion. Work is so annoying sometimes. (And yes, it's just by third day back and I'm ready to go on vacation again.)
My first attempts at folding butterflies. I can get about three quarters of it done before I have to look at the directions. (I thought I started with the first one in the book, but turns out I was in the middle.) Did I mention that the Origami Butterfly books has two DVDs?
I can probably fold one of the patterns with fewer tiny folds with 3-inch paper.
Back to work for me.
I hope you're having a wonderful day.